Central to our community is our Parent Association (PA).
The PA is a cornerstone in welcoming all families to our school and creating opportunities for parents, students, and faculty to come together as a community. The PA makes numerous contributions to the school, including:
- Sponsoring school- and community-wide events such as Book Fairs, festivals and all-school gatherings
- Arranging for parent education evenings with guest lecturers
- Supporting families in times of need by arranging for meals, carpools and playdates
- Planning holiday celebrations in conjunction with faculty
- Providing teacher snacks
- Coordinating eScrip and other fundraising programs