- Marin Middle School admissions
Finding the right middle school is an important decision for both students and their families.
Grades 6-8 Admission Dates (for fall 2013 enrollment)
First round application deadline - Thursday, February 7, 2013; decision letters mailed March 14, 2013.
Rolling admission after March 14, 2013.
Missed the deadline? Call Amy Pearson, Director of Admission, about space availability and submitting an application at (415) 472-1833.
- Schedule a tour. During our tours we'll provide a snapshot of the daily life that your child might experience at Brandeis Hillel Day School. We are happy to make accommodations for families relocating to the Bay Area.
- Attend our “All About Middle” School Open House on February 6, 2013. Meet the faculty, experience hands-on lessons in the classroom, hear from current middle school students and alumni, and learn why our middle school may be the right place for your child.
- Complete the top portion of the student evaluation form and give to applicant's current teacher; teachers need to complete and return form directly to BHDS.
- Complete the top portion of the records release form and give to applicant's school so that report cards, narrative reports and standardized tests from the past two years, as well as any other pertinent information, will be mailed to BHDS.
- Include recent photo of applicant (optional)
- Submit $100 application fee (nonrefundable)
- After you have submitted your application, we will contact you to schedule a parent interview. Getting to know each applicant and his/her parents is an integral part of our application process.
- We will also contact you to schedule a student visit. During the visit, the applicant will meet with Amy Pearson, Director of Admission, to complete a brief assessment. The student visit day helps the admission committee determine if BHDS is a good fit for your child. Your child can also give you important feedback about how the visit day went from his/her perspective.
- Apply for tuition assistance (if applicable).